Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
#Bananas #BananasNutrition #BananasNutritionFacts
Top 5 Vitamins And Minerals In Bananas
Bananas are one of the most popular fruits and are consumed by individuals all around the world. Not only do bananas taste great, but they are packed with many different vitamin, minerals and other healthy nutrients that are important for our overall health. Just one banana can almost provide the daily recommended value for many nutrients. Now, lets discuss the top 5 vitamins and minerals found in bananas.
1. First, most individuals know that bananas are a great source of potassium, but they are actually highest in vitamin B6. Just one large banana contains over 25% of the daily recommended value of vitamin B6, an important vitamin for may bodily processes.
2. Bananas are also an amazing source of vitamin C, with just one banana containing about 20% of the daily recommended value of this vital nutrient and antioxidant. This high level of vitamin C can reduce free radicals, eliminate inflammation and boost immunity.
3. Bananas are also a tremendous source of manganese, an important mineral found on this list which again is involved in many bodily processes and can promote our health many different ways. One banana contains over 18% of the daily recommended value of manganese.
4. Most likely not surprising to many, but next on the list of top vitamins and minerals in bananas is potassium. Potassium in bananas can help to promote heart health, reduce muscle cramps and more. One banana contains over 14% of the daily recommended value of potassium.
5. Lastly, bananas are a great source of magnesium and this is certainly one of the top 5 vitamins and minerals found in them. One medium to large banana contains about 9% of the daily recommended value of magnesium, which plays a role in many bodily functions and processes and can also promote heart health.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
If you liked this content, check out Vitamins